Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where is Scott?


The kids were playing and I noticed that Scott was missing. So, I asked, "Where is Scott?" Em replied,"He's upstairs in my bedroom." Guess what? Yup, he was there.... under the bed taking a nap! What a good boy!

5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a darling family. I've never found either of mine under the bed; for some reason they prefer the closet!

I almost used the Alan Jackson song on my blog...it was a toss up!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hi there,

I'm on Candace's blogring too and thought I'd drop by. What a cute picture! We got bunkbeds last week and sure enough, yesterday morning found my 2 year old asleep under his. Well, at least he was asleep and not ripping things to shreds!

Heather said...

Cute. What a doll. I love that kids can sleep just about anywhere. I wish I could.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thank you for stopping by Holly and Tristi. Aren't kids fun?! The "where is Scott?" has become a regular thing around here... in fact, when we went camping with my side of the family, we lost him for awhile.... found him sleeping in the bathroom. We we camping out in the forest at Heyburn State Park (we're not talking no KOA) they did have nice tiolets with concrete floors and flushing tiolets. It was scary, but he was safe. You must understand that it was gettiing dark and there were 21 kids and a little hard to know where they all were.
It is nice to "meet"you both in blogland... yeah for Candace to make a safe blogsurf!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Heather thanks for stopping by... sorry got caught up in writing that i missed your comment.