Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Where's the humor?

I would love to say that I view all my children's escapades with humor.... but that would be untrue. Just this morning while I thought they were playing nicely in their room, they proved me wrong yet again! EmmaLece comes down and narks the boys out with, "they're throwing pretzels!" What?! I run up the stairs and sure enough they are throwing pretzels and stompin' them into the floor! The whole tub of pretzel twists is strewn all over the floor and there is hardly a whole twist in the bunch..... what are the boys doing? laughing their heads off and thinking this is the best game on the planet! Needles to say, I left my humor in the front room and they got the "naughty kids" lecture. Afterwhich I got a chorus of "naughty kids" from the 3 boys. Now, I'm sure that EmmaLece was involved, in fact I'm sure she is the one who brought the pretzel sticks up to the room....... stinkin' little instigator!

No comments: