Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Have You Ever Had THIS Conversation?

Ok, first off, am I the only mom who NEVER gets the chance to take herself to the potty? So, it's 4 pm and the last time I got to use the resting room it was 6:30 am... and the conversation goes like this:
Mom "Are you done, Scott?"
Scott " No, I want to try and do a poo poo."
Mom "Well, could you let Mommy go and then try?"
Scott "No, I want to try NOW."
Mom " Scotty, Mommy really needs to go, please get off."
Scott "Do you need the stool?"
Mom "No, I think I can reach without it thanks... now get off PLEASE!"
Scott "Do you need the potty seat?"
Mom "No, my bum is way to big for that... please Scott get OFF!"
Scott "Ok"
He gets down and the conversation continues:
Scott "Do you need toilet paper, Mommy?"
Mom "Yes."
Scott "Let me get it for you."
Mom "No, that's OK I can get it."
At this point Scott takes the toilet paper and rips off the corner of one square and hands it to me with his biggest 'I'm such a good helper" smile.
Mom "I don't think that will do."
He then proceed to get me more paper one square at a time until I finally get it from him!
Tomorrow I'm gonna find 5 mins to take only me to the potty!

5 comments:

G. Parker said...

What a hoot...been there, done that. I'm really glad my twins are now 20...and one of them is out of the house, lol. I still remember, although my problems started with my boys (my twins were girls), so who knows. I'm really glad we have always had more than one bathroom...

Anonymous said...

So funny! I think a woman's ability to use the restroom without an audience ends at childbirth! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks for stoppin' by and leaving your comments. Live with kid is never dull!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

G. Parker- We actually have 2 bathrooms, but who wants to walk down two flights of stairs when they are already in a bathroom and just have to convince the camper to move?! It made for a good funny story too (bonus)

Aleta said...

Too funny! You need to read Dawn Meehan's blog if you haven't found it yet.
http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

Aleta