Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Saturday, September 8, 2007

New Extreme Sports and Hair Cuts


It's quiet at my house ... a rare thing, yes! Troy and Cody went to the Bump N Run with Grandma and Grandpa, Shantel is at a friend's, Robby and Savanna are playing nicely together (for once) and the twins are sleeping. I'm supposed to be studying for the lesson I'm teaching tomorrow, but I'm sitting here reading blogs and posting to mine.......











Introducing the new extreme sport of: Loaded Lazyboy Spinning. Riley was having a blast spinning Cody covered with: Scott, EmmaLece and Kyle. Laughs all around!






The extreme sport of: Fridge Climbing..... went upstairs after someone (I'm sure) and came back down to this! When asked what she was doing INSIDE the fridge, she said, "I am thirsty!" Notice the cup? It has milk in it!



Cody and Scott get hair cuts ... aren't they cute?! I was not sure Scott would go for this kind of cut since it involves the clippers, Cody convinced him that he wanted it cut just like his. Well, we got 'bout half way into the cut and he started telling me he didn't like those clippers and were we done yet? I painstakingly convinced him I would be finished with his hair "soon". He survived and it looks cute.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for your comments! You are my hero (6 kids). My four boys might be the death of me.

Heather

Unknown said...

Love the recliner spinning. That sounds like something my nephews and nieces would come up with.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks for coming by and checking in with us. It is nice having "blogfriends"