Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Free Spirit

Troy has to head off to church early for meetings, so before he leaves he kisses me and says see ya at church this morning's conversation went as follows:
T: "Hey, did ya see EmmaLece?"
C: "No, I didn't have my glasses on and I wasn't looking."
T: "Well, She's under the bed and it looks like she bare butt necked."
C: "What! Oh no! I sure hope not."
I drift off and he come back for the kiss..
T: "Yup she's bare butt necked!"
C: " GRRRRR"
Kiss and he leaves. I am not so thrilled about this because she doesn't wake up dry very often. I don't want to get up and I don't want to have to run the carpet cleaner before church, like I have time to do that! But then I thought it just might make for a funny picture... so here ya'll go. Look closely and you can see her discarded PJs and her pull-up! What a silly free spirit! So, I sneak down to the computer before anyone else is up and get the event documented before the rest of the crew is up and going... now the race to get to church on time begins -- today is the Primary program in Sacrament and we still have to write Shantel's testimony on the Atonement.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute I don't know where to start. Did you make it to church and get everything done? If not, the picture was worth it!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

How cute is that!? They are so full of surprises aren't they? Save that picture for when she's a teenager!

Are You Serious! said...

That's so funny... I can totally understand the not waking up dry very often thing... We're going through the same thing. I decided that I wasn't going to buy any more pull up's cause they're so expensive so in a couple of days I have a feeling I'm going to be doing even more laundry. Your twins are 3 also? What month where they born? Melissa

Are You Serious! said...

I forgot on my last comment but my blog is www.melmccally.blogspot.com
:)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Candace, Holly and Melissa- Thanks kids are cute it's what lets them live another day! :-) We made it to church with 5 mins to spare ... Yeah us!
Melissa- thanks for the blog address.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Oh, my goodness -- they're so cute when they don't realize how cute they're being!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Yeah I couldn't resisit taking the picture ... one day she will be SO embarrassed!

crystal said...

Hee hee! Can you imagine actually sleeping like that??? You've reminded me of a funny photo of my 4 yr-old; i'll post it later today. Your blog makes me giggle!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks Crystal... looking forward to seeing your pix.