Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Friday, September 14, 2007

Is it 5 o'clock yet?!

It has been quite a day ... these guys and one gal are making me CRAZY today! Fights every time I turn around someone is hitting, spitting, kicking, pulling hair or pushing! Is it 5 o'clock yet? Are their mom's coming yet?! Mine will need 2 days to wind down.... so, it looks like they might be presentable on Sunday (yeah right!) :P I'm running (in the suburban) to the store as soon as he gets home and he'll be lucky IF I come home! OK, so, I'll come home -- we're having friends over to share dinner with us and maybe a game of cards.... I just need a little escape... Is it 5 o'clock yet?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had a rough day. Here's hoping tomorrow is much better. I'm sending lots of happy, peaceful thoughts your way.

crystal said...

Oh, I feel your pain! Been there. Thanks for your comment on my blog; I love making new bloggie friends! Keep in touch.

Sherri said...

I hope you enjoyed your dinner and fun with friends. I wish I had some friends to come over and play cards. The only person who really plays games with me, besides me kids, is my twin sister.
I'm sorry you had a bad day...I so understand about the fighting!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks Candace, Crystal and Sherri. We had a nice loud dinner with friends. We didn't play cards but it was nice to have them all over.