Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh, Quiet Time!

Quiet as we all know is a good thing IF you know exactly what the kids are up to ......
That is the sugar, that was on the counter with the lid on .. but, then EmmaLece decided that she should take it upstairs to Scott. Scott opened the lid and dumped it out. He wants to know, "Mom, are you so happy to me?" "Oh yeah I'm SO happy to you that I could just scream! I love to run the vac, it's my favorite past time, thanks, Scott for giving me something to do!"


"We like it. It tastes good, Mom."

5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

How funny!

It's good to take pictures of those moments! It helps to laught and diffuse the situation.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Yup, I'm learning to investigate noise or the lack of with my camera in hand... makews for great memories and a little less screaming!

Are You Serious! said...

That's funny because just a couple of hours I was walking into the kitchen as Olivia my 2 year was walking out of the kitchen with my tub of sugar... and a couple of months ago Lane my 3 year twin did the same thing all over his bedroom floor also... What is it with sugar and kids?

Unknown said...

I love it when you go investigating with the camera! Your kids amuse me to no end! (I'm sure you were REALLY amused by this adventure...) You have to admit, though - it's adorable.

Mental note - figure out how to hide the sugar before Tree Faerie is old enough to get it.

By the way, if you end up with ants because of the sugar, you can sprinkle a salt and baking powder mixture on the carpet where the ants are, then vaccuum after about 15 minutes and they should be dead and the scent trail gone.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks Melissa and Andrea for the funny comments. Andrea thanks for the ant tip -- I didn't know that, very helpful when you have kids and food in the same space! Melissa, I've no idea why kids and sugar seem to "stick" together! :-)