Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

naps





Sometimes this is the best way to enjoy your kids! How come it's the dad's and the kids that get to nap and not the moms?

2 comments:

Sherri said...

You know Moms don't get to nap!!!
Actually, since my kids have gotten a little older, I love my Sunday nap. They know that when we get home from church and finish lunch that I am going to get in my bed and read myself to sleep...it's a Sunday thing!!!
Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Naps are from heaven, no question of that. And sadly, it seems Moms never get them when they are the ones who need them the most.

In the meantime, I wanted to share: I posted this on my blog today:

"Okay, I'll admit it. Anne Bradshaw over at Not Entirely British did a really good thing and I am shamelessly borrowing from her idea of spotlighting the most amazing youth in the world. I think it is incredible what she has done and the youth that are the finalists in her contest are truly amazing. If you haven't gone to her blog yet, read about them and vote, you're going to want to do that as soon as you're done reading mine, submitting a nomination and generally recognizing that I'm the greatest blogger to ever walk the earth . . . all right, all right, you don't have to do that last part. As long as it exists in my mind I'm okay with that.

Announcing the Best Husband in the World Contest -- please check out my blog today."

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?