Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I can do it all by myself!



So the story behind this is:

The kids were all sitting at the table for a snack of (yes, you guessed it) apples. Sliced cored and plated with peanut butter. The older kids had just gotten home so they helped with the snack. I ran upstairs for a much needed potty break and came back to Scott having spit out all of his chewed-up peels onto the floor! AARRGGH!! So, I got out the vac and attempted to clean up, when he insisted that he was big enough to do it. And he did! Who says 3 yr old can't do chores? ! :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. My 3-year-old nephew and niece loved to help until they find out it wasn't cool to help do chores. I miss those days.

Jenn's finding life funny! said...

I am impresed!
You have a darling family.
Thanks for visiting my webpage! I hope we too canbe good examples in Blogland.

Sherri said...

It's good to start them young :).
My kids are asking for a new kid's vacuum that really vacuums. They saw it advertised on tv. I'm thinking this sounds like a pretty good thing!!! Maybe I should check it out!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm afraid that the twins will learn all too quickly that chores are a chore.... those older kids sure complain about them. kid vacs that really work ... does sound like a good idea ... then they can have it their own rooms and no luggind the vac around the house.... huumm
thanks for dropping by Jenn.

Shellie said...

He'll regret that later! I have twins too. So fun. It was fun to read about your family.