Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good morning!

For breakfast, Scott had cereal (nothing new abt that) and he soaked up him milk with the wash rag and then he flung the soggy rag all over the house! I washed it all up and rinsed the rag several times (to make sure all the milk was out) and gave it to him to wash his hands and face. He came up to me and washed his tongue and then ...... he licked my arm! yuk :P I think he is getting to like the camera... I told him I would really like it if he didn't do that again and he said "Take a picture of me!" So for your viewing, we have Scott getting his daily salt intake .......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did he lick your WHOLE arm? LOL!

Are You Serious! said...

The wash rag sounds oh so familiar!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Yup my whole arm! Crazy kid! :-)
Yeah what is it with kids and wash rags? all of my mine have washed their tounges.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Can you say: gag reflex!? The good thing is they grow out of it! :-)