Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Monday, September 10, 2007

Overheard Conversation...

EmmaLece: "Scott say 'please'."
Scott: "Please"
EmmaLece: "No, say it with your tummy."
(We taught the twins sign language to help us all understand each other before they could talk. We learned this with Robby and have had far less flying cups and hitting of people.)
Scott: "My tummy doesn't have a hand."
EmmaLece: "Sure it does." So, EmmaLece proceeds to take his hand and sign the word please for him....
Scott: "I can do it my self" As he removes her hand from his and signs it himself.

A few mins later Scott brings me his empty cuppy and informs me that, "Emmy drinked it all up down her drain and I need more, please (sign).
Wish I had the camera, but my hand was full of a peanut-butter sandwich. It was cute.

2 comments:

Cecily R said...

That is so, SO cute! Aren't you so glad you write this stuff down? I know I always think I'll remember things forever, but in reality, I probably won't.

Your family is amazing! I feel like a total wuss compared to you!

Keep writing and I'll keep checking back!

Thanks for your comment and for reading!

Cecily

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cecily- Oh whatever! You sound like an awesome mom. Thanks for stopping by.