Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Monday, January 5, 2009

Scottisim


Tonight, we were playing cards with our friends, David and Heather, and Scott comes up and says, "How's that working for ya, Dave?"  To which David replied, "It's not working so good, Scott!"  You must also know that David was loosing and that it was perfect timing on Scott's part.  I don't know if Scott knew he was loosing or if he just thought the line was funny.  He had worked it all out, I heard him under his breath making sure he knew the line and I know he knew it would only work on David.  We all laughed so hard, He cracks us sideways!  (just for you Ryanne!)
Can you name the movie from which Scott got this line?


12 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Too funny! I haven't got a clue what movie it's from.. I know when I wathced Dr. Phil way back when he said it a lot! :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I can't name it, but I sure do LOVE IT! And I love that shot, what a cutie.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks! Happiness and health to all of you as well in this new year!
It's from Alvin and the Chipmunks. He's been watching that movie non-stop for days now.

Ryanne said...

ah you told too soon, was gonna answer the Chipmunks, but you won't believe me!

Kacey said...

That is hilarious! I love it. We have watched Alvin quite a few times as well. Ryder {who is almost 3} walks around saying "I am not talking to chipmunks, I am NOT talking to chipmunks!" Its so cute! :o)

rochelle said...

Shoot. I haven't seen the Chipmunks, but it sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

Funny post, Carrie. I don't know the movie, either :-)

Btw, just letting you know I have another book contest on my blog today if you're interested. It's a good one :-)

Keeley said...

Hahahaha! =D I thought it was great that he was practicing it. =D

Happy New Year to you and your family. =)

Emy5 said...

What a cutie! He loves his dad, huh!

Happy New Year, Carrie!

imbeingheldhostage said...

FuNNY!

I immediately thought Dr. Phil... it's from a movie?

Cupcake Dessert said...

that is such a cute movie!!! i love it when kids quote movies.. lol so adorable!!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a witty boy! :)