Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Monday, June 8, 2009

Em and Scott-isms

5-8-09
Em: "Mom, are these ant seeds?"
Me: "Nope just yeast. It makes the bread grow."
Em: With a 'yeah that cleared up NOTHING' look on her face, "OK."

Later that night,
Scott: "I think my new hair will make me run faster and jump higher. I think I can jump right over Mom's head!"

5-11-09
Savanna: "Do you know that our school has a typewriter?"
Em: "Who is that?"
Savanna: "It's not a 'Who', it's a thing."

6-8-09
Em: "Mom, you should move Savanna's and my bunk bed upstairs to Scott's and my old room."
Me: "Nope, too much work."
Em to Savanna: "Let me tell you the bad news -- she said NO!"

6 comments:

Mom24 said...

Very cute.

I think you should totally move the bunk beds. Then two days later, you can move them back when they change their minds. ;-)

Are You Serious! said...

How funny!!! I love it when you post these! :)

KATE said...

too funny! I love the things little ones come up with

Holly said...

Haha! You must have a treasure trove of great kid quotes at your house!

Jaina said...

Oh they are too cute. I love the things that kids come up with :)

Deedles said...

How cute! I love it!