Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Monday, March 17, 2008

Blog give away -- not mine

I ran across this give away at Dandelion, I saw it at Serious. Look at this beautiful fabric to be given away. You should go check her out!

2 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Cool fabric, I'll have to check it out! Congrats on the writing contest! I thought about it and didn't ever think about it again.

Also, fun idea for RS! the churn contest sounds like a great way to let the girls know we're not just a bunch of boring old ladies.

Cute LO's for the Derby and RS too!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Supercool, thanks! We had a good time at the RS b-day. I think the girls had a good time too. wish a few more YW would have come too, but maybe next time.