Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Friday, November 27, 2009

Foto Friday #77-- thanksgiving pie

Thanksgiving Huckleberry Pie
We took a trip across the miles to be with my side of the family. We made yummy huckleberry pie and enjoyed a family filled day.

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily

3 comments:

Kacey said...

YUM! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jaina said...

Definitely drooling over here. Wow. Never had huckleberry pie, but definitely want to try some! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

crystal said...

Hey, it's me Crystal! Stopping by for my quarterly visit ;) Sheesh. I really need to organize my time for more blog visiting!

That pie has me craving. My family originates in SE Idaho, where the Huckleberries grow in droves--if you know where to find them! Your pie looks delish.

Merry Christmas! xoxo