Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Foto Story Friday #126--

A few shots from our Halloween festivities From Trunk or Treat ......
1st we have Shantel and her friend
aka Pocahontas and Emo Grunge Girl.... or is she just your average high school girl?
Moving on to Cody and Pocahontas
You can't really tell in this photo, but he happens to be wearing skinny jeans..... not just any skinny jeans, his sister's skinny jeans!  Don't know how he moved in those things!  It was pretty funny!  He was an Emo Skater Guy or Asian style according to his Aunt!
Next we meet Captain Jack Sparrow!
She makes a great Jack Sparrow, wouldn't you agree?
On Saturday, I realized that I didn't take a picture of myself dressed up, so I had to remedy that.  I drug Savanna up to my little studio space and set the camera up on the tripod had her stand there so I could adjust the settings and then had her snap a few photos of me.
So who was I?  My sister guessed The Lady in White, a kid at the trunk or treat guessed Cleopatra, a few others guessed a Greek goddess and one thought I was Aphrodite.  Any of those are just fine with me, but the costume said it was a Roman Princess.
Savanna and I carved a pumpkin Saturday evening.  She picked the patterns and we each tried our hand at it.  Isn't our pumpkin spider cute?



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

5 comments:

Cecily R said...

Great costumes. Now I feel even MORE guilty about totally forgetting to take Halloween pictures!! :)

Aunt Claudia said...

Great costumes! Let me guess - Troy dressed as a working guard...hehe. Thanks for sharing!

Jenny said...

Love the costumes...and the pumpkin spider. So creative!

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Looks like a fun time; great jack sparrow and that spider is cute!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!