Welcome to the Badlands

All pictures belong to us {unless otherwise stated} and we would appreciate it if you didn't capture, borrow or take any of them. Thank you.

Search the web with Google!

Google

Quote of the month...

"Standing tall is a very admirable thing. There are very few stories in history of heroes who slouched to the rescue. Likewise, most individuals don't look up to people who are drooped over."
from Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by Obert Skye

my family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Some Fun


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?






Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com





Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate your differences, so it's good that you are so strong-willed. You are loyal and you believe in fate. Your true love will find you one day.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

So the first time I took this I got both of these princesses, but I didn't copy the code right and had to go back and take it again, and I got only one of them, so I took it again and got the other one, so I posted them both!

5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Fun Quiz. I'm Belle!

Are You Serious! said...

There is only 1 of me in the US... Although there are a TON of people with the name Melissa same thing for my last name!

I was tied...

You are part Belle. You are strong, deep, and you are not a slave to petty superficial things. You are independent and allow yourself to see inner beauty without sacrificing your values. You are almost too good of a person.

You are part Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love. (Some of these are a bit off!!!)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

:D

Cecily R said...

This is weird, but FIVE people have my name!! I don't know why I find that so odd. Maybe because I've only met one other person with my first name and we spell it differently.

I was Jasmine.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cec- I think I'll go back to the test and put in EmmaLece's name and see what it pulls up.... interesting, huh?